Saturday, January 11, 2014

Slight increase in tumor markers

Just got the lab tests back this week and things are mostly stable.  Chromogranin-A is up about 10%, Neurokinin-A is up 10% and Pancreostatin is down about 2%.  What this means is that the Indium-131 treatment does not appear to be actively killing the cancer.  We will talk to the doctors in New Orleans to get a definitive statement but my guess is that we won't be trying another iteration of the I-131 treatment.

Broncos will beat the Chargers tomorrow and it is currently looking like the Patriots will be making a trip to Denver before their off season begins!  The Sea-chickens won today but the Saints really tried to make it interesting at the end...  In the early game tomorrow, Go Niners!

Two weeks till I get to ski Alta and 1.5 months to Crested Butte!  Snow has been great this year but River's swimming and the Boys' indoor soccer schedule are crimping our ski time...

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain... I have yet to hit the slopes... but I have hit the track. When are you going to come out and show up Steph?

    ReplyDelete