Friday, May 20, 2016

Surgery is at least 5-8 weeks out.

Spoke with Dr. Boudreaux and he is go for surgery but needs me to be more nutritionally solid.  To this end, I need to be on lipids for 3-6 weeks before scheduling a surgery date.  I don't know what we do if my numbers start to climb again and I don't know what we do if I don't tolerate the lipids.  I just know that we now have at least a limited plan on file for doing surgery sometime this summer.

Yea!  NOLA in July.  What could be better?  Of course, I would eventually get to eat but just think of poor Stephanie and 90 degree days with 90% humidity....

So we wait again but we are waiting with a plan for moving forward and that is better than before.

1 comment:

  1. Goals. We are soooooo glad you now have the semblance of a plan in place and we are also glad that your liver numbers continue to improve. That 200 pt. drop in your Alk. Phos. is nothing to sneeze at and hopefully the continuation of a trend toward total normalization for your liver. We are even more happy that you continue to get "to do's) aimed at your wellness. "To do's" are hope and the promise of continuation, a gift for sure.
    NOLA in July and the only phrase that springs to mind is Thank the Good Lord for air conditioning!
    Continued prayers that all continues to work toward the plan and that you all are still able to put one foot in front of the other.
    Love,
    Deann & Matt

    ReplyDelete